Fill in the blank:
“I am ___”
The first thing that came to mind likely says a lot about how you feel about yourself. And how you feel about yourself has a huge impact on how you live your life.
But did you know that with I Am affirmations, it’s possible to change how you feel about yourself? And in the process, change your life.
Mindset is everything, and using I Am affirmations can make all the difference.
I Am affirmations can help you become anyone you want to be– more confident, more self-loving, more abundant, successful, courageous, patient… you name it!
That’s why I’ve created this huge list of I Am affirmations, so you can find affirmations that are in alignment with who you want to be.
Before we get into the list of I am affirmations, let’s go over some basics.
What are I Am affirmations?
I Am affirmations are self-affirming statements that begin with the words “I am…”
They are frequently written or said aloud to serve as a reminder of certain positive qualities that you have, or, want to want.
That’s right– I am affirmations can not just serve as reminders of your positive qualities, but they can actually help you overcome any limiting beliefs about yourself.
For example, if you’re struggling with confidence, it might feel strange to say that affirmation, “I am confident.”
But if you do it anyway, and you do it consistently, you’ll notice your beliefs start to change.
The key with I am affirmations, is that they are written in present tense. A powerful affirmation does not say, “I want to be strong.”
“I am strong.”
That’s where the power lies. Affirmations focus on you being the person you want to be– right here, right now.
Do affirmations really work?
Short answer, yes! I Am affirmations do really work.
One study from the university of Pennsylvania showed that using affirmations “can decrease stress, increase well being… and make people more open to behavior change.”
But it does require some work on your part.
For I am affirmations to work, it takes more than just reading them. Using affirmations is a practice, that needs to be done on a daily basis to make an impact.
How can you use these affirmations?
There are several ways you can use these I am affirmations daily. Here’s a few of my favorites:
- Say I Am affirmations out loud in the mirror. Try to do this at least one time a day. It can help if you write them on a sticky note and place it on your mirror, to remind you to say them out loud.
- Say these affirmations in your head in times of need. It’s not always the right place or time to say affirmations out loud. Remind yourself of these I am affirmations when you need them most. About to give a big presentation? In your head, keep saying “I am prepared” to remind yourself that you are confident and ready.
- Give yourself little reminders of these I am affirmations. The idea is to keep thinking these positive things about yourself. Any way you can help yourself do that is a great way to use affirmations! Try making affirmations your phone wallpaper, writing little notes to yourself, or even using affirmations as wall art.
As you read through this list of I Am affirmations, it’s important to have a plan for how you will use them.
150 I Am Affirmations List
- I am strong
- I am exactly where I need to be
- I am patient
- I am worthy of love
- I am fearless
- I am brave
- I am healthy
- I am kind
- I am grounded
- I am unstoppable
- I am improving every day
- I am closet to my goals today than I was yesterday
- I am able to overcome any obstacles
- I am fabulous
- I am unique
- I am spontaneous
- I am grateful
- I am doing my best
- I am becoming who I’m meant to be
- I am proud of myself
- I am free from my past
- I am a loving friend
- I am attracting the life of my dreams
- I am blessed
- I am ready to have a great day
- I am excited about my future
- I am abundant
- I am capable and competent
- I am safe
- I am the creator of my reality
- I am a survivor
- I am enough
- I am confident
- I am willing to get outside my comfort zone
- I am unshakeable
- I am grateful to live another day
- I am a positive light
- I am allowed to say no
- I am open to new opportunities
- I am generous
- I am financially abundant
- I am important
- I am renewed
- I am driven
- I am perfect exactly as I am
- I am worthy of respect
- I am vibrant
- I am sure of myself
- I am creative
- I am healing
- I am blessed and happy
- I am learning who I am every day
- I am determined to reach my goals
- I am ready to explore new adventures
- I am aligned to my purpose
- I am not afraid to share my thoughts
- I am persistent
- I am in perfect alignment
- I am at peace with my past
- I am focused
- I am present in this moment
- I am surrounded by people who love me
- I am successful
- I am accepting of the twists and turns of life
- I am intelligent
- I am enjoying my life
- I am calm under pressure
- I am grateful for how my past has shaped me
- I am in tune with my own needs
- I am respectful of my own desires
- I am well rested
- I am able to learn from my mistakes
- I am full of energy
- I am committed to self care
- I am needed
- I am whole
- I am worthy of greatness
- I am grateful for my friends and family
- I am able to see the good in each day
- I am joyful
- I am compassionate
- I am talented
- I am empathetic
- I am trustworthy
- I am making the most of my day
- I am not afraid to be different
- I am confident in my abilities
- I am special
- I am a work of art
- I am accepting of my imperfections
- I am happy with who I see in the mirror
- I am deserving of happiness and abundance
- I am learning every day
- I am courageous
- I am free from anxiety
- I am in control of how I feel
- I am creating my future, one day at a time
- I am beautiful
- I am not afraid to ask for help when I need it
- I am prepared
- I am a hard-worker
- I am independent
- I am capable of being in a healthy relationship
- I am comfortable in my body
- I am accepting of those who are different than me
- I am becoming my best self
- I am a magnet for positivity
- I am ready for a loving relationship
- I am well
- I am attracting my dream career
- I am open to feedback
- I am willing to make a change
- I am a valuable contributor
- I am sexy, attractive, and desirable
- I am willing to face my fears
- I am capable of love and affection
- I am brilliant
- I am mindful of how my actions today will affect my future
- I am open to the blessings tomorrow will bring
- I am defining my own version of success
- I am creating something I am proud of
- I am able to let go of today’s imperfections
- I am capable of making tough decisions
- I am able to take breaks when I need to
- I am building an empire
- I am qualified
- I am not giving up
- I am my own biggest fan
- I am meeting my financial goals
- I am true to myself
- I am a leader
- I am not afraid to try new things
- I am thankful for my health
- I am thankful for today’s small victories
- I am aware of how blessed I truly am
- I am at peace, knowing love comes naturally to me
- I am inspired to be the best person I can be
- I am blessed with creativity, courage, and abundance
- I am a great catch
- I am building authentic connections
- I am guided by myself and the universe
- I am free to be my own, unique self
- I am making progress towards a healthier me
- I am never alone
- I am good at many thing
- I am happier than I’ve ever been
- I am ambitious
- I am sure of myself
- I am successful because I keep going
- I am who I am, and I am proud
I am… anything I want to be!
While this list of I Am affirmations is a great start for some of the most powerful and popular I Am affirmations, the truth is, an I am affirmation can be anything you want!
The key to I Am affirmations that will work for you lies in knowing who you want to be. Once you know that, the I Am affirmations come easily.
You may find some on this list that resonate, or, you can write your own.
What I Am affirmations work best for you?