Chances are, you have some financial goals in your life. Maybe you want to get out of debt, stop living paycheck to paycheck, or build an emergency savings.
Or, maybe you have more lofty financial goals, like building a financially successful business or achieving financial freedom.
Whatever your goals may be, financial affirmations can help you achieve them. Financial affirmations are short, positive statements that help you shift your mindset towards a healthier relationship with money, allowing you to achieve your financial goals.
Before we dig in to 40 financial affirmations, let’s first talk about how to use these financial affirmations in your life.
How to Use Financial Affirmations to Manifest Money
The most important thing to understand about financial affirmations is that they are not magic, and they are not a replacement for the hard work that goes in to building wealth, saving money, and reaching financial success.
You’ll see many social media posts say things like “get rich overnight with these affirmations for financial success.”
Be skeptical of these messages.
Affirmations are a tool for creating positive change in your life, not a magic wand.
But don’t get me wrong, these affirmations are certainly powerful and have the ability to help you reach your financial goals!
How? Affirmations allow you to overcome negative though patterns, and replace them with self love and confidence.
New, more positive, thought patterns will also shift your actions. If you believe these affirmations are true, you will start acting like it both in conscious and subconscious ways.
Even if you don’t believe the affirmations at first, there are a couple ways you can use them that can slowly shift your thoughts over time.
Ways to Use Financial Affirmations
1. Use These Financial Affirmations to Start Your Day
Pick 3-5 financial affirmations that resonate with you, and say them out loud every morning before you start your day.
2. Journal with These Financial Affirmations
Try writing an affirmation (or a few) multiple times in your journal on a regular basis.
3. Put These Affirmations Somewhere you Can See Them
Write these financial affirmations on sticky notes and place them where you will see them every day.
4. Say Your Financial Affirmations Out Loud
Saying our affirmations out loud creates a shortcut for us to believe they are true, and thus create our realities around them.
Set your Financial Intention
Before diving in to these financial affirmations, I’d encourage you to think about what your financial goals and intentions are.
Here’s a few ways you can use these financial affirmations:
1. Use these affirmations to reach financial independence
financial independence (the same as financial freedom) means being able to pay your living expenses without having to be employed or dependent on another. This can mean different things for different people— investing, building wealth, etc. These affirmations can help you stay dedicated in your journey to financial freedom
2. Use these affirmations to reach financial stability
Being financially stable means that you are able to provide for yourself consistently, in both good and bad times. Steps to financial stability include finding stable work, and building an emergency savings to provide security inthe event of a financial crisis.
3. Use these affirmations to achieve financial success
Is your goal to simple earn more money? Or maybe you are building a business that you want to achieve financial growth? These are great goals too. On this list of affirmations, you will find some affirmations for financial success and growth.
4. Use these affirmations to reach financial abundance
Financial abundance is a bit different than these other goals. What the means is to adopt the mindset that you have enough. When you achieve financial abundance, you feel confidence about your money, believe you can always earn more, there’s enough to go around, and you’re happy to manage your finances. This is a great goal for everyone to have at all states of their financial journey.
40 powerful financial affirmations
- I am wealthy
- Financial abundance is coming my way
- My hard work pays off
- My income is stable
- I have more that enough
- I am grateful for my financial success
- I am financially free
- My income does not define me
- I spend money wisely
- I make the most of every dollar
- I feel positively about my relationship with money
- My income potential has no limits
- I deserve the money I earn
- I release my fears about money
- My skills are valuable
- I can handle my wealth
- I am in control of my finances
- My debt does not control me
- Each day, I get closer to my financial goals
- I will be debt-free
- I know how to manage my money
- My savings are growing
- I am financially prepared for the unexpected
- My investments will pay off
- I recognize the value of each dollar I save
- I can provide for myself by doing what I love
- I attract financial opportunities
- There is enough financial abundance to go around
- I have enough to share
- I am writing my own money story
- I use my wealth to help others
- I have enough, and I am enough
- I live a life of abundance and prosperity
- I welcome financial abundance
- I enjoy earning money
- I pay my bills on time
- Money allows me to live a life I love, provide for my family, and help others
- I am creating a financially abundant future
- My financial future is bright
- I trust myself to make smart financial decisions
Pin This Post
Money can sometimes feel so important— like achieving financial success is the end all be all.
Keep in mind that while you can use these affirmations to build a positive money mindset, money is not the only thing.
Part of a healthy relationship with money is not letting it to consume your thoughts at all times.
Yes, it’s important to pay attention to your finances, and it’s totally reasonable to want to make more money.
But I’d encourage you to also be mindful of how much space you allow money to take up, and ensure you are creating a balanced life.
That said, I wish you well on your financial journey, and believe in your power to manifest a bright financial future!