It’s the most wonderful time of the year… for decorating, that is! I feel like every year, I get excited to decorate for Christmas earlier and earlier.
So I’ll be the first to say, it’s never too early to whip out the christmas decorations! If you’re looking for some inspiration for christmas decor ideas, you’ve come to the right place. Keep reading for X Christmas Decor Ideas you’re sure to be inspired by.
1. Mr. & Mrs. Claus’s Treats Tiered Tray
These tiered trays are absolutely adorable. I love when they follow a theme, like this Mr. & Mrs. Claus example.
2. Cool Neutral Christmas Decor
If you’re more of a fan of neutral colors, you can definitely still bring the Christmas cheer into your home.
3. Frosty Tiered Tray
Another adorable tiered tray. Makes for a great spot for those smaller (but adorable) decor items.
4. Cozy Christmas Living Room
This living room makes me want to curl up and have a Christmas movie marathon.
5. Red, White, & Bright Christmas Decor
Using a lot of brighter reds, instead of deeper reds, can make Christmas decor pop in a bright space like this.
6. Sleigh Rides Wall Art & Coordinated Trees
Who says you have to keep to just one Christmas tree?
7. Luxurious Christmas Decor
This Christmas setup just looks so luxurious.
8. Open Layout Christmas Decor
If you have an open layout, you don’t have to feel limited on where to put your Christmas tree.
9. Christmas Village Sideboard
A Christmas village is a classic, but has to be one of my favorite Christmas decor ideas.
10. Modern Front Door Christmas Decor
Don’t forget the front door! This is the perfect modern way to style for Christmas.
11. Boho Christmas Decor
If you like boho decor, you may wonder how to decorate for Christmas is a cohesive way. Loving this example with string likes and lots of gold.
12. Small Frosted Trees Display
These little trees in jam jars make a cute and simple decor setup for any area of the house.
13. Frosty Pink Christmas Decor
This space proves that Christmas does not have to be all red and green. Pink makes the perfect Christmas decor too!
14. Modern Farmhouse Christmas Dining Decor
Love this simple dining setup as an affordable but elegant way to decorate for the holidays.
15. Christmas Quote Wall Art & Nativity Scene
One way to take your holiday decor to the next level is by changing out the wall art for Christmas, like with this nativity scene.
16. Pink Reindeer & Mantle Christms Decor
This setup is so unique and still so festive! The wreath and reindeer have to be my favorite parts.
17. Snowy Tree & Mantle Garland
This tree is so full of decorations, it really pops!
18. Colorful Christmas Decor
A beautiful example of how to incorporate Christmas decor into the existing style of your home
19. Minimalist Christmas Decor
If you prefer a simple look, this mantle makes for a great minimalist Christmas decor idea.
20. Black, White, and Gold Mantle Wreath
This garland can totally work for Christmas, and stay for new years!
21. Modern Stockings & Mantle
These white stockings make the perfect modern update to the traditional red and white stockings.
22. Neutrals & Deep Green Christmas Living Room
For a space that already uses a lot of green, try incorporating neutral colors for your Christmas decor to make it pop.
23. Main Bathroom Christmas Decor
Have you thought about decorating the bathroom for Christmas?! These photos from shedoesitonabudget may convince you to.
24. Bathtub Christmas Decor
… And the bathtub just gets even better!
24. Simple Cozy Christmas Living Room
Keep it simple for Christmas by adding a Christmas pillow and some decor on the TV stand.
25. Eucalyptus Mantle Wreath
Decorating with eucalyptus is super trendy. I am loving this eucalyptus and pine mantle wreath.
26. Christmas Hot Chocolate Bar
The most adorable and functional Christmas decor idea!
27. Christmas Themed Entry Table
The entryway is the perfect place to decorate for Christmas, because it’s the first thing visitors see when they walk in. Go all out for your entryway, like this example from home.toni.
28. Frosty Christmas Bathroom Decor
Couldn’t you just imagine taking a relaxing bath here during the holiday season? 😍
29. Wreath Chandelier Light Fixture Decor
Your light fixture is an unexpected place to add Christmas decor, like this pine light fixture addition.
30. Simple Abundant Mantle Wreath
With a mantle wreath like this, you won’t need many other decorations.
31. Christmas Credenza
Fake snow on the credenza?! How pretty!
32. Christmas Table Setting
Christmas is the perfect opportunity to shake up your table setting and dishware.
33. Open Concept Christmas Decor
I love the Sophisticated Santa portrait over the mantle! 🎅
34. Comfy Christmas Lounge
Love this idea for stockings if you don’t have a mantle you want to put them on.
35. Christmas Tray Centerpiece
Want to recreate something like this? You can find out how in my TikTok Christmas decor post.
36. Black & White Christmas Decor
This makes me want to grab a chalkboard to decorate with!